Our COVID-19 Statement
At Dynamic Driver Training, we are taking all necessary precautions to ensure the safety of our customers and staff.
We are preparing to open our in-vehicle lessons once the Government of Ontario allows us to reoperate. Presently, no in car lessons are being provided. However, once we resume one-on-one in-car training, the following protocols will be in place for both Instructors and students. Please read the following carefully:
- Our customers will be asked necessary COVID related questions when appointments are booked to ensure safety of both customers and instructors.
- Students must wear a mask and gloves while taking in-car or in-class driving lessons.
- Instructors will also wear a shield and keep their hands covered while instructing.
- Vehicles will be sanitized after every driving lesson for students.
- As needed, we will adjust our approach to adhere to medical and government guidelines.
- In-class training will now be provided through our virtual learning platform. This service will be a live training session, not pre-recorded. Instructors will lead interactive sessions via Skype, Zoom, Google Meeting etc.
- Currently, online in-class training is in operation. You can sign up for in-class lessons online. Contactless payment is available via email transfer. Please call the office for more details at 905-566-5656.
- We will update our website as we proceed to open for driving lessons.
- If you would like to discuss how to start taking a Driver Education course, we encourage you to email us at email@example.com or call 905-566-5656. Our staff are available and will be happy to assist you.